I have seen many versions for Stawberry Trifle and I toyed with several and came up with this one. I took it to a family barbecue and everyone loved it - in fact none of it made it home! That is always a sign of a good dessert!
Ingredients: Fresh Strawberries (I only used 1 package even though my picture shows 2), White Chocolate Jello Instant pudding, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Cool Whip, Angel Food Cake. Ingredients needed but not shown in the below picture is milk and sugar.
1. Make your pudding according to package directions except where it calls for 2 cups of milk use 1 1/2 cups of milk and 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk. Once made set aside in fridge so it can firm up a bit.
2. Wash your strawberries. Set aside three nice big ones. Slice the rest of the strawberries and mix with a couple of Tbsps. of Sugar. Set aside.
3. Cube Angel food cake in 1" pieces.
4. Once pudding is set up gently fold in the entire container of Cool Whip.
5. Layer the pudding, strawberries and angel food cake pieces in a trifle dish. Repeat layers until most of the ingredients are gone - ending with the White Chocolate Cool Whip.
6. Decorate the top with the 3 strawberries you set aside. Admire what you just made - so easy and yummy. Put in fridge until it is ready to eat.
You can follow me here: