They have a variety of mixes you can put in your mug – add water and any additional ingredients you may want and 90 seconds later you are sitting down to a yummy treat! Check out all of these yummy mixes
Here is a video that shows you how easy these are to make!
I made some brownies for my kids – for Adison we mixed in Chocolate Chips and for Kayden we mixed in mint chocolate chips. They both loved their brownies and have begged for more. Shirley J also has some amazing cookies to make holiday baking for your neighbors and parties so much easier and quicker! My favorite is there Ginger Molasses!
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- Winner will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter.
- Winning entry will be verified.
- This giveaway begins right now and ends on 12/23/13 (at midnight).
- Winner will be emailed and winner must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be picked.
- The prize cannot be shipped to a PO box.
- This giveaway is for US Residents